The Medina Team
Founder and Managing Member
- 22+ years of corporate property and facilities management.
- Managed the entire Royal Bank of Scotland US footprint, influencing significant and effective changes in operational management and location strategy.
- Spearheaded cost savings initiatives resulting in $6+ million in annual savings and have orchestrated 10,000+ user moves and change requests.
- Recognized for leading the buildout and relocation effort of 2,000+ employees into the new Royal Bank of Scotland HQ location.
- 11+ years in project management, PMP certified.
- 4+ years of management consulting, having led change management, operations review, and procurement system implementation projects.
- 4+ years of corporate property management at the Royal Bank of Scotland, working with the business on space planning, growth and strategy, and cost reductions.
- Facilitated build outs, expansion, renovations, and relocation of offices across North America, specifically in Chicago, New York City, Houston, Montreal, and San Francisco.
- Supported the installation team on client sites, from cable management to installing new desk technology.
- Analyzed and presented on current wellness standards, ergonomic trends, and active office spaces; implemented internal changes based on research.
- Experienced with finance programs and traders in fixed income securities.
- Currently studying Finance and Math at the University of Connecticut.
Corporate Property Consulting & Project Management
We offer a range of specialized consulting services, designed to help your company reach its potential. Whether you’re looking for a small tweak or a complete office renovation, Medina Consulting is the strategic partner that can bring the unique and customized services you need.
Medina Consulting collaborates with our clients to achieve their goals and vision with a focus on future-proofing the design. This dedication to our client’s requirements, combined with our proven experience ultimately saves our clients both time and money.
The heart of Medina is doing what we love which makes working hard lots of fun.
Exceeding client expectations is what we strive for each and every time.
Staying nimble and independent allows us to maximize every opportunity to make the most out of every dollar spent and saved without sacrificing value.
Partnering with each client to customize the project to meet their requirements is key, cookie cutter approach is not the Medina way.